Miss the Magic? Plan Out Your Perfect Day at Disney
If you’re home sick for Disney, there are many things you can do. A while back I posted a list of things to do when dealing with those Disney withdrawals. The list included things like listening to park music, looking at pictures, and discussing WDW with others. It’s time for me to add something to that list.
Plan your perfect + ideal day at Disney.
It doesn’t have to take up a lot of time, but the more you put into it, the better you will feel. To get you started, here is part of my perfect day at Disney (in Magic Kingdom):
- Wake up at 6 am.
- Jog to Food Court for a large, healthy breakfast.
- Be at the Magic Kingdom entrance by 9 am opening.
- Head straight for Tomorrowland & get Fastpass for Space Mountain.
- Go to Adventureland. Do Pirates, Jungle Cruise, + Tiki Room.
- Visit the 999 happy haunts of the Haunted Mansion.
- Walk across the bridge to Frontierland to ride Splash + Thunder back to back.
- Back to Tomorrowland to blast off on Space, then Monster’s Inc. Comedy Club and Stitch.
- Time for lunch. Maybe a quick bite at Columbia Harbor House with view of Fantasyland!
I’ll stop at lunch. I would love to hear your perfect day at Disney, though! If you’re missing Walt Disney World, the perfect thing to do is plan out your ideal day – it really works in getting you into that Disney mindset.
Share yours with me! I can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with. It can be brief or detailed, but I want to hear what your perfect day at Disney would entail. Share below.