In the Spotlight: Expedition Everest
Welcome to another post of “In the Spotlight”. Today, we take a look at some fun facts about Expedition Everest, located in Asia at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Expedition Everest contains 2 encounters with the mysterious Yeti.
- Expedition Everest has one drop, 80 feet in length.
- The train reaches 120 feet high.
- The train goes forwards and backwards.
- To get a more intense experience, ride in the back car.
- You must me 42″ or taller to ride Expedition Everest.
- The ride vehicles carry 34 passengers per train.
- The maximum speed in Expedition Everest is 50 mph.
- Expedition Everest is the largest ride in WDW.
- Expedition Everest cost $100 Million (USD) to build.
- Expedition Everest is composed of three “structures”.
- The anamatronic Yeti is so big, it’s on its own structure.