Walt Disney World’s 2008 Injuries
Here’s the rundown of all injuries-that required a stay of at least 24 hours in a hospital-that happened at Walt Disney World:
- July 25: A 73 year-old man reported chest pain after riding DINOSAUR.
- July 29: A 68 year-old woman fell and broke her shoulder while exiting her Doom Buggy at The Haunted Mansion.
- August 9: A 54 year-old man fell and fractured his hip while exiting his Star Cruiser in Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin.
- August 14: A 41 year-old woman slipped and broke an ankle while getting on a raft at Blizzard Beach’sSteamboat Springs.
- July 6: A 55 year-old man had difficulty breathing while on “it’s a small world.”
- July 15: A 56 year-old man complained of being dizzy and sick after riding aboard the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party.
- A 62 year-old man reported feeling dizzy after riding the Tower of Terror.
- August 21: A 42 year-old woman told Cast Members she was dizzy after riding Mission: Space.
For more information, click here