Top 5: Most Famous Quotes in Walt Disney World
When it comes to Disney, they want you to remember. Whether it be the sounds, sights, or smells, they want you to remember it. Same goes with the catchy and sometimes funny things said in the theme parks! Here are the Top 5 most well known things you’ll hear while exploring the magic.
5. Pirates of the Caribbean: “Dead men tell no tales.” This is not only a catchy and very well known quote from Pirates of the Caribbean, but it also brings back pleasant memories of floating by pirate skeletons. So peaceful.
4. Haunted Mansion: “Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion.” You hear this, and you know your about to meet your fate as you quickly but safetly board your doom buggy. A great quote for a great ride.
3. Muppet-Vision 3D: “Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.” A hilarious quote made by Sam Eagle in the Muppet preshow. This whole show is funny, and the preshow’s lame jokes sets the perfect mood. Also: “What foolishness would you like to see?”
2. Spaceship Earth: “Like a grand and miraculous spaceship…” Another good quote from the parks that has been around for a long while. It also has always been the first thing the narrator says as you start your “time traveling”. Should be pretty recognizable by most people.
1. The Monorail: “Please stand clear of the doors. Por Favor Manténgase Alejado de las Puertas.” The most well known quote in Walt Disney World. It’s been made into icons, wallpapers, avatars, and even shirts! You hear this, and you just know you’re at home.
These are the TOP 5 quotes in the Walt Disney World theme parks, according to me. Did I miss one? Don’t agree? Agree? I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Leave a comment below!